I sat down with Chantal Pierrat, founder of Emerging Women, to talk about having the courage to make big changes (especially ones that others may not understand) on the Emerging Women podcast.
In case you’re unfamiliar with Emerging Women (or the Emerging Women podcast), Chantal invites brilliant woman leaders (that got to be me this time!) to talk about how we can take back our own power and stop allowing women to be portrayed as victims in patriarchal structures.
In this episode of the podcast, Chantal and I talk about failure and what I have learned from it, the divine masculine and feminine, and launching my book Oh God of Second Chances Here I Am Again. We also discuss how I started my coaching business, the inspiration behind it and my journey of self-discovery.
Every day is a chance to do it all over again. Every day is a second chance.
You can access the Emerging Women podcast Second Chances with Christy Belz here.
Insights from our episode:
- Launching Oh God of Second Chances Here I am Again
- How I started my coaching business
- My self-discovery journey
- Quitting a high paying job and putting myself through college for social work
- Using courage to tell our stories
- My relationship with failure
- Lessons from failure
- Re-inventing yourself after failure
- The divine masculine and divine feminine
- Believing in ourselves and amplifying our movements in the future
I hope you enjoy the episode!